It’s been a while…
It’s been a while since I’ve started this blog. To be more precise it’s been one year.
It has been quite an extraordinary experience for me. Quite a wild ride of the spirit. Though a very beautiful experience. I have connected in the blogosphere with beautiful minds and amazing souls and I have learned so many fantastic things…
12 months of reflection have passed so here I share with you 12 things you don’t know about me:
1. Back in my country I have a University Degree in Librarionship and Archives. I have spent a long time in the State Arhives and in many Libraries and I have been living among books since I’ve known myself.
2. I am a very strong empath. This can be in life both a blessing or a curse.
3.I have started studying English in school when I was 12. Still the theory is never enough, so few years later I started learning English on my own. I owe what I know now to a magazine that has changed my life. It’s fabulous and it’s called National Geographic. Every week I borrowed from the library and read the new magazines with the dictionary by my side, translating every word I could not understand. I am forever grateful for the wonderful articles, the amazing photographs and the beauty of this experience. For a child born in the grey communism like me this looked like and still is a miracle.
4.I believe in karma. I have seen it working in life . You can call it God’s hand or the law of compensation. All I know is that it works, we receive what we give and we pay for our debts and errors.
5 I am working on becoming a vegetarian. I can live without meat. But I will never be able to give up on cheese and milk, also because I was born in an area where the cheese is one of the best local things that are produced only to be sold all over the country.
6. I have a great respect for nature and all creatures, I do my best to never harm and to protect all living creatures.
7. I write poetry since I was about 13 years old. Most of my poems have got lost as they were written on whatever piece of paper I could find.
8. I love plants and wildlife in general. I grow myself few plants and they bloom often. I have grown in my life many many plants like cactus, Hybiscus, Rose, Clematis, Orchids, Chrysantemum, geranium, ficus , bonsai, cyclamen…
9. I absolutely adore children and animals, they are the most pure of souls.
10. I love art and I had a time when I did paint a lot.
11. I am addicted to music. rock, pop, classic, new and old
12. My first post on WP has been “Rest my soul…”
Though despite my need for inner peace my soul will always be fiery restless.
Thank you all for stopping by and reading my blog. You all honor me. I feel blessed and I am grateful to have met each and every one of you here.
Much love to you all,