Did you smile today?
If not have a look at these furry faces. 🙂
And if you want more smiles, visit my Smile page. Feel free to add in the comments links to other funny things.
Keep smiling and carry on! 🙂
It’s a new week, so you have plenty of time to:
but you are working hard on it…
Feel free to join the challenge. Write a maximum 100 words as a comment or a ping back to your blog starting from the image below.
I wish you all a fabulous day and you are all welcome to PLAY.
” Mommy, I played with the little bottle with red color, I opened it just to smell it but the color wanted to play with me…
Your toys are so much better than mine!!! ”
33 words, memyselfandela, 2013
You have given her the best years of your life, yet in the end she never seemed to understand you at all. And being unhappy made you think of all the good times you used to share and wonder why the hell you now feel like trapped in an endless nightmare. You don’t dream much, and even when you do it’s all about the things you’d love to still do, but cannot because of being married. Un-happily ever after.
If you’d have to make the top ten of what you dream to do again it would sure sound like this:
1. Sleep without being waken up every 5 minutes because you snore too loud
2. Be able to buy all you want without arguing with her about prices
3. Being able to watch the football finale and peacefully drink your beer
4. Being able to go only with the kids in the amusement park and actually have loads of fun
5. Spend time with the boys without hearing her complain about the chores not done
6. Leave the pile of dirty dishes in the sink without having a scandal in the end
7. Flirting with the hot chick next door without worrying about your wife
8. Go out in the clubs like in the good old times and get back drunk and happy early in the morning
9. Getting laid as often as you want, no strings attached
10. Finally enjoy the freedom you never had with your parents, never had afterwards, never had with her, and keep it.
My share of this joint post is aimed to the people that had never considered divorce… murder sometimes, but never divorce.
Railing about nothing. Getting pissed-off over anything and everything. Day by day, year by year, grinding. Goading. Endless goading. It became a cheap contest. And once you got into it, it became habitual. You couldn’t seem to get out. You almost didn’t want to get out. And then you did get out. All the way. Your partner has thrown a plastic bag with some underwear and the toothbrush and put you on the street. Is it your fault, his/her or the government? Doesn’t matter! Nothing really wrong! Hell, you’d even failed with your partner. The groom should not see you in the dress just before the wedding, that’s bad luck. You know what’s worst luck? Is getting married, itself. I’ve read studies. It’s like 2 out of 3 of those end in divorce, sometimes more. 3 out of 2, some. OK. The fact is that you return to live alone. Or with your mother. You got all the freedom, but curiously your morale is at rock bottom. You have back your freedom, and you don’t want it. Your new status:
So now what?
I’m not going to advice you on what to do after you face the inevitable question: is there life after divorce? No, I’m not. My only advice for a person who’s just fallen out of a skyscraper window is, flap your arms…faster. I’d rather share some (ten) ideas about what not to do…
1. Always remember never to use two words: always and never.
2. Married or merry? Single people either get boring, or they stay divorced.
3. Don’t wish the death of your ex. They never die when you want them to.
4. If you found your partner in bed with the milkman, it won’t be a solution that you never take milk in the tea.
5. Avoid negative thoughts as: If a tree falls in the forest and kills your ex, what do you do with the lumber?
6. Don’t plan a divorce party. A divorce party… is that really better than a wedding party?
7. In the future don’t trust your pastor anymore. Pastor McFucking Bride this … Pastor McFucking Bride that. Fuck him!
8. Do not think you’re a unique case, a disgrace with two legs. No, you were unfaithful and so was your partner, just like any other normal couple.
9. Do not drink bleach.
10. Do not wait 15 days to bring laundry to your mom’s home.
Bonus: Don’t believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.
Divorce (in stereo) – By Ela and Dugutigui ( http://damantigui.wordpress.com)
RELAX, it’s CATURDAY!
I’m cooooooooooooooommmiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinggggggggggggggggggg, waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit for meeeeeeeee!!!!! 😀